In order for the integration to work correctly, we will need to make sure your Accounting Package is configured correctly. The accounting package is an important part of your setup. These settings will determine how Manage exports your transactions to QuickBooks Online.
NOTE: You'll notice that there are a few other options in the Accounting Package that we have not explicitly mentioned, such as "Include Invoices," "Include Expenses" and "Include Procurement Items." Some of these fields only affect the default values of the Accounting Integration screen built into Manage. Mobius does not use that screen, so these options will have no effect on the integration.
- (Required) Set the “Accounting Package Setup” dropdown to “Other.” The "QuickBooks" option shown is used for ConnectWise's internal integration. We are considered a 3rd party application, because of this the package needs to be set to "Other".
- In the Sales Tax Options section, ensure that “Include Sales Tax” is checked.
- (Optional but Recommended ) Transfer Expenses as a Bill should be DISABLED. If this is enabled then we can't retrieve non-reimbursable expenses from Manage. Use the "Enter Reimbursable Expenses as Bills" option in your Mobius settings instead.
- In the Product Options section, ensure that the “Inventory SOH Option” is checked.
- (Required) If you will be transferring Costing, ensure that “Include COGS Entries” is checked.
In the Account Segments section, choose the maximum number of segments an account in your company will have. Ensure that each segment to be a part of your GL Account structure has a type of “Account.” (Please note that Class Segments may be used in certain circumstances.)
(Required) In the COGS Segments section, choose the maximum number of segments a COGS account in your company will have. Ensure that each segment to be a part of your GL Account structure has a type of “Account.”