The account '[NAME]' was found on one or more transactions, but was not found in QuickBooks Online.
This Account is either incorrectly mapped in ConnectWise PSA, or needs to be created in QuickBooks Online.
Note: A GL Account will never be automatically created in QuickBooks Online
- If a Product Revenue Account is set to Map to Hardware but the account is not in QuickBooks Online, Then the Hardware Income account must be created.
- If you would want this mapped to an existing income account name "Product Income" then you should update your GL Account mapping in ConnectWise PSA to reflect to correct account.
- If a Product revenue account is set to map to "Hardware " but QuickBooks Online has an account named "Hardware" (Notice the trailing space), then the account will not map
1. The GL Account Mapping in ConnectWise should be updated with the correct account from QuickBooks Online Chart of Accounts.
2. A new Account must be created in QuickBooks Online
3. Verify there are no leading or trailing spaces in the name.
Please review the following articles to resolve the issue.
Please note these are external links and may require authentication to review