What do we do with these pesky $0 invoices that run a muck and can cause a bit of chaos in QuickBooks Online?
- Go to the Finance > Accounting Interface screen
- Select the Unposted Invoices tab
- Use the check boxes to select the invoices that you don't want to send
- In the Actions menu, choose Remove Record.
- You will receive a pop up to confirm this action. Please enter a Batch Number and click “Save”.
- The Remove Records process creates an accounting batch in Manage. Choose a Batch Number to identify this batch if you need to find it again later. If you don't know what to put here, then I recommend RR-<date> (Ex: 'RR-2020-12-29').